Layered Berry Cake
Fruity and refreshing, our layered summer berry cake is perfect for sunny parties or an afternoon treat! This cake is made up of layers of chocolate and vanilla sponge filled with strawberry curd, fruity mixed berry jam and blueberries. Topped with a light black charcoal marbled cream, golden drip and berries.
Contains eggs, gluten and dairy. Keep Refrigerated.
This cake is approximately 4’’ inches in height.
- Small/Mini (6″): approx. 6-7 slices
- Medium/1kg (8″): approx. 10-18 slices
- Large/2kgs (10″): approx. 25 – 30 slices
- Extra-large/3kgs (12″): approx. 40 – 50 slices
* Please note that all our products are handmade, and colour and decoration may differ and are subject to supply. We use natural flavouring on most of the cakes.
Cake care and storage:
- If you are not eating your cake the same day, leave it in a fridge or a cold place to keep it fresh.
- Please do not leave in direct heat, as the frosting will melt
- Chocolate cakes and loaf cakes are best eaten at room temperature. If chilled, remove the cake from the fridge two hours before serving it or up to an hour for loaf cakes.
- Please do not stack anything on the cake box or squish the sides.
- When transporting, keep it flat and secure.
- Cakes and loaf cakes keep fresh for up to 3 -4 days.