Vanilla Strawberry Cake
This cake provides a modern twist to the traditional strawberry shortcake. Layers of vanilla sponge cake are sandwiched with our own homemade strawberry jam, mouth-watering strawberry compote filling and cream. We then top it with strawberries and white blossoms. Cut a slice of this beauty and enjoy it with a cup of tea!
Contains eggs, gluten and dairy. Keep Refrigerated.
This cake is approximately 4’’ inches in height.
- Small/Mini (6″): approx. 6-7 slices
- Medium/1kg (8″): approx. 10-18 slices
- Large/2kgs (10″): approx. 25 – 30 slices
- Extra-large/3kgs (12″): approx. 40 – 50 slices
* Please note that all our products are handmade, and colour and decoration may differ and are subject to supply. We use natural flavouring on most of the cakes.
Cake care and storage:
- If you are not eating your cake the same day, leave it in a fridge or a cold place to keep it fresh.
- Please do not leave in direct heat, as the frosting will melt
- Chocolate cakes and loaf cakes are best eaten at room temperature. If chilled, remove the cake from the fridge two hours before serving it or up to an hour for loaf cakes.
- Please do not stack anything on the cake box or squish the sides.
- When transporting, keep it flat and secure.
- Cakes and loaf cakes keep fresh for up to 3 -4 days.