Raspberry Passion Cake
This summery cake is fruity, refreshing and downright delicious! It comprises layers of vanilla sponge cake filled with fruity homemade raspberry jam, a passion filling and zesty lemon curd. We then finish with a white look and a mirage-like jam finish.
Contains eggs, gluten and dairy. Keep refrigerated.
This cake is approximately 4’’ inches in height.
- Small/Mini (6″): approx. 6-7 slices
- Medium/1kg (8″): approx. 10-18 slices
- Large/2kgs (10″): approx. 25 – 30 slices
- Extra-large/3kgs (12″): approx. 40 – 50 slices
* Please note that all our products are handmade, and colour and decoration may differ and are subject to supply. We use natural flavouring on most of the cakes.
Cake care and storage:
- If you are not eating your cake the same day, leave it in a fridge or a cold place to keep it fresh.
- Please do not leave in direct heat, as the frosting will melt.
- Chocolate cakes and loaf cakes are best eaten at room temperature. If chilled, remove the cake from the fridge two hours before serving it or up to an hour for loaf cakes.
- Please do not stack anything on the cake box or squish the sides.
- When transporting, keep it flat and secure.
- Cakes and loaf cakes keep fresh for up to 3 -4 days.
Mini / Small, 1 Kg, 1.5 Kg, 2 Kg, 3 Kg, 4 Kg